We spent the weekend at Grand Pines resort and although it was very cold outside (minus degrees) the cabin was cozy and warm. The fireplace was a bonus and definitely a great place to stay in the wonderful Hayward area. We were also given wonderful hospitality and look forward to a return visit in 2014.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pines Resort Cabins Hotel Hayward
- Grand Pines Resort Cabins Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Pines Resort Vacation Rentals are located on beautiful Round Lake in Hayward, Wisconsin. Our accommodations include 22 cabins and ten motel rooms. Reminiscent of the days of the lumberjack! Luxurious cabins uniquely combine nostalgia with a touch of class. Rustic cabins are nestled in the woods and feature cozy interiors with stone fireplaces to take away the evening chill, whirlpool baths to soothe the soul, central air, a full kitchen and a pontoon boat available with some rentals. Grand Pines Resort also includes 10 motel rooms, located on Little Round Lake. They include two queen beds, a small refrigerator and sink, a coffee maker, TV/VCR, central air and whirlpool jets in the tub.Grand Pines Resort is an ideal destination to hold a wedding, family reunion, corporate retreat, business seminar, executive conference or convention. Our year-round conference facilities are designed to accommodate groups of various sizes. And the Hayward Lakes resort community offers all kinds of recreational opportunities, dining experiences, and shopping for your whole group to enjoy. Grand Pines Resort has 10 motel rooms, 22 cabins, flexible meeting and banquet space, on-site catering service and onsite restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Pines Resort Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.