The price could not be beat. $40 a night is a great price in La Crosse, which in my experience generally has higher than average room rates for a city of its size. The rooms were not new, but they were clean and everything worked. The breakfast was good and had a waffle maker. The front desk kept breakfast open... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn La Crosse Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn La Crosse Hotel La Crosse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Story interior corridor property. FREE guest breakfast. FREE wi-fi. FREE truck, bus, car parking. Fitness Center. Meeting Room. Guest Laundry. Pet friendly (charge). Near UW-La Crosse and Western Technical College. Near Onalaska OmniCenter. I-94 exit 3. Restaurants nearby. Gas and diesel nearby. FEMA = WI 5181. Three miles from downtown La Crosse. All rooms non-smoking (2010 State law). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Vantage Hospitality, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn La Crosse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.