This place is a dump! There is no river access- rooms are really old- pool is the size of a hot tub. Its like camping in a gravel pit! They get you to pay before you see your room and then when you want to cancel because of the conditions they say "no refunds". Beware! Completely misadvertised!!
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Valley Inn And Rv Park Hotel Wapiti
- Yellowstone Valley Inn And Rv Park Hotel
- Yellowstone Valley Hotel
- Yellowstone Valley Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 360 degree mountain views. high desert location means low humidity and few mosquitos during our summer season. World class trout fishing, river rafting, horse riding, hiking and site seeing. 30 minutes from Yellowstone's east gate and 20 minutes west of Cody, Wyoming.Heated pool, indoor hot tub, restaurant, saloon and public laundry. 35 rooms and 60 large, level RV sites. moderately priced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Yellowstone Valley Inn and RV Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.