The hotel is old, the elevator is old, but the worst was the bad smell of my room. It smells like s**t, really. The reception guy was gentle, but they have no more room available, so I just get out of the room ASAP and return later just to sleep.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Broadway Hotel
- Inn On Broadway Hotel San Francisco
- Broadway Manor Hotel
- Broadway Manor San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly and completely renovated, the Inn on Broadway welcomes you. Our customer service staff receives each guest with exceptional service and a pleasant smile. FREE PARKING is available for all of our guests. Our on-site restaurant offers a quick and delicious way to grab a bite to eat before exploring San Francisco's beauty. Located in a safe and convenient neighborhood of San Francisco, the Inn on Broadway is within walking distance of the legendary Cable Car route, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown and our City's famous 'Crookedest Street'. The Inn on Broadway's spacious rooms include: Flat Screen TVs, In-room microwave & fridge, Modern and newly renovated rooms, In-room coffee and tea, FREE Hi-speed wireless Internet access, Expanded Cable TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN100% Non-smoking rooms, Iron & ironing boards, Direct dial phones with dataport. The Inn on Broadway is a quality approved member of AAA and the San Francisco Convention and Visitor's Bureau. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Inn on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.