We arrived from Argentina around 5pm on a Saturday in the hotel for 4 days. We was greeted by a lady named Nancy. She was very helpful. We were happy to hear she spoke Spanish as it is hard for us at first time in San Francisco. We were checked in 3rd floor. Rooms are okay. Tv's very old. Breakfast... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate Hotel San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn - Golden Gate prides itself in personalized service and has 42 quaint & charming rooms with individually operated heating and air-conditioning units, our hotel is 100% Non-smoking rooms and corridors, smoking only allowed in the designated area, we offer a Lite Complimentary Breakfast each morning from 7-10am (muffin, coffee and juice), free limited parking, wireless wi-fi throughout each room and public area available to all guests. Come and enjoy our new Spa rooms today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Golden Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.