This hostel does not state anywhere on their website that they would charge an extra $1 per person per night (around 3% of the cost) if guests choose to pay by credit card (Visa or Mastercard). We booked a room in this hostel with credit card. On the confirmation email it showed what we would be charged and there's no... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Tortoise San Francisco hostel is a full service, fun, comfortable, and welcoming hostel. Located in the North Beach area (Little Italy), famous for entertainment, bookstores, and Beat Generation history. The hostel is close to Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, and public transportation that can take you all over the Bay Area. We are a PARTY hostel, so come and be included in our social events held nightly. Lots of Freebies, breakfast, dinner 3 x a week, wifi, sauna, massage chair and lots lots more! We are also famous for our "hostel on wheels" sleeper coaches that run adventures to many destinations seasonally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Green Tortoise Hostel - San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Tortoise Hostel - San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Green Tortoise Hostel - San Francisco Hotel