Just far enough from the honky-tonk of Times Square, this is a well-designed hotel with beautiful rooms and amenities. Higher floors have nice City views.I appreciated that there were none of those endless corridors with banging doors. These halls are short and very quiet. No street noise can be heard at the upper levels (we kept the windows closed, but... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening July 2010, InterContinental New York hotel ~ a new landmark in Times Square, stands 36 stories offering panoramic views of Manhattan's skyline, Hudson River and Broadway. At 44th Street and Eighth Avenue, it’s convenient to 39 theatres in the Broadway Theater District. Enjoy the onsite French inspired brasserie, from Celebrity Chef Todd English. The InterContinental New York is the place to meet with more than 10,000 square-feet of flexible New York meeting & event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Olotels, EasyToBook, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental New York Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel New York City
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Hotel