The room was very CLEAN and beautifully decorated. The bathroom was HUGE! The bed was comfy and the towels were fluffy. We may have stayed on a quiet day because we never heard ANY noise, our room was in the back. Our parking spot was directly in front of our room and once we parked our car we did not... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this charming hotel located in Savannah's Historic District just steps from River Street and City Market. This traditional Savannah style open corridor hotel offers the ideal location for guests to see and visit all of Savannah's key area attractions including the famed restaurant, The Lady and Son's owned by chef Paula Deen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah