I've stayed at this particular BWP several times in the past primarily because of its proximity to River Street and City Market and have been pleased for the most part. This time however I was a little disappointed about the cleanliness of my room. I found hair in the mini-fridge and hair pins on the floor. There was also sticky... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this charming hotel located in Savannah's Historic District just steps from River Street and City Market. This traditional Savannah style open corridor hotel offers the ideal location for guests to see and visit all of Savannah's key area attractions including the famed restaurant, The Lady and Son's owned by chef Paula Deen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Olotels, Hotels.com, Best Western, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.