Really enjoyed this hotel - really reasonably priced for the area, the breakfast was great but the best part of this stay was the concierge "Miss Mary" who arranged all the trips and gave us highlights and tips. Really enjoyed her expertise. We had an issue with our tv but within seconds of a phone call - someone was there... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this charming hotel located in Savannah's Historic District just steps from River Street and City Market. This traditional Savannah style open corridor hotel offers the ideal location for guests to see and visit all of Savannah's key area attractions including the famed restaurant, The Lady and Son's owned by chef Paula Deen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Hotels.com, Best Western, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.