Was not sure what to think considering the cost of the room but it was GREAT! Bed was a little lumpy but the room was clean clean clean!!!! The staff was also very friendly and helpful. Housekeeping was wonderful! The concierge could have been a little more personable but not sure if she is part of the hotel or the... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this charming hotel located in Savannah's Historic District just steps from River Street and City Market. This traditional Savannah style open corridor hotel offers the ideal location for guests to see and visit all of Savannah's key area attractions including the famed restaurant, The Lady and Son's owned by chef Paula Deen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Olotels, Best Western, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.