Housekeeping was terrible! Heating/air terrible as well. Only good thing was the gentlemen in restaurant was super nice & very accommodating. Noise next door was ridiculous, couldn't get to sleep until it stopped around midnight .
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fort Smith-City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Fort Smith-City Hotel Fort Smith
- Holiday Inn Fort Smith
- Fort Smith Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the proud tradition of hospitality in Arkansas, we bring you the Holiday Inn City Center. The largest full service hotel in Fort Smith, connected to the Fort Smith Convention Center and conveniently located near: Whirlpool, Planter's Peanuts, Baldor Electric, Gerber, Golden Living, Trane, Rheem and Mac Steel. Our 15,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space accommodates up to 1200. Our catering experts are available to make your corporate or social gathering a memorable experience. The Park Place Restaurant makes for a convenient dining experience, with an array of fare that will delight the most discerning pallet. In-room dining is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Enjoy your favorite beverage in our Fountain Court Lounge while relaxing to the tranquil sounds of our five story cascading waterfall. We also offer a state of the art fitness facility, indoor heated pool, hot tubs, and sauna. Business travelers will enjoy our business center with high-speed Internet access, printing and copying. Come stay with us at the Holiday Inn Fort Smith City Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Fort Smith-City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.