This is the second time we've stayed here, only 2 weeks apart. It is old but the beds are comfortable and the rooms are pretty....nice antiques and pretty bedspreads. The floor in the hall squeaks but that adds to the experience. They have a beautiful outdoor patio in back which we enjoyed. The only complaint we have is the breakfast... More
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill Hotel Fredericksburg
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn At The Olde Silk Mill (formerly Fredericksburg Colonial Inn) is under new ownership since May 2007. Many new upgrades, pillow-top mattress, Royal Suites, wireless internet, new breakfast items, warm and inviting staff. Walking distance to Downtown Fredericksburg Historic sites, restaurants, antique stores. Great shopping and dining options! Perfect for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Inn At The Olde Silk Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.