Very strange! Too chatty check-in guy giving us college advice, smelly (body odor) third floor hallway, and terrible beds made this a disappointing stay; not too mention that the hotel charged me twice for one night's stay ( bank inquiry fixed it). The shower had hardly any pressure as well. There have to be better choices in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, you'll love our smart, stylish SpringHill Suites by Marriott Greensboro hotel. Our all-suite hotel is near the Greensboro Coliseum, International Civil Rights Center & Museum, and the High Point Market - the largest furniture trade show in the world. Our hotel features complimentary high-speed Internet access, luxurious bedding, and separate spaces for working and relaxing. Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Make yourself at home with the 32" LCD TV, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, wet bar, and pullout sofa bed. Relax in our pool or fitness room. Or stop by our complimentary guest reception - serving appetizers each evening, Monday through Thursday. If you're planning a small meeting, let us know - our boardroom accommodates up to six. Few hotels in Greensboro, NC can match our award-winning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Greensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Greensboro Hotel
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Greensboro Hotel Greensboro
- Greensboro Springhill Suites