We went on our first Safari trip and Little Oliver's was our first -- and by far our best -- stop. We had such a great experience there that we wondered why we were bothering to go anywhere else. We stayed 3 nights, with a walking safari and fly camping on the middle night. The permanent tent was spectacular --... More
- Also Known As:
- Oliver`s Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Tarangire National Park
- Oliver`s Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deep in the south of the spectacular Tarangire National Park, Oliver's Camp may well be the best-kept secret for travelers seeking a real bush experience, located close to the animal dense Silale Swamps. Environmentally friendly Oliver’s Camp is the place to enjoy personal and friendly atmosphere in a Bush camp that makes you feel at one with nature and offer exclusive activities such as walking and fly camping which give you a true bush experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Oliver's Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.