Can't beat the price for this stay. Accommodations were simple, yet clean and location was priority. Internet was spotty - was suggested to use the Super 8 wireless. Did not use the jacuzzi. Centrally located, grocery store across the street, restaurants up and down the street. Great Location.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Turquoise Hotel Cortez
- Best Western Turquoise Hotel
- Best Western Cortez
- Cortez Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low-rise Southwestern-style Motor Inn on Highway 160; 5 blocks east of business district; 8 miles from Montezuma City Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN Turquoise Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.