We were in Madison for a couple days on business. Our room was on the 4th floor, large, corner view (but not of the capitol building). Comfortable room, includes a couple chairs and a small fridge (microwave available on the third floor, in a game room area). I really liked this hotel, mostly because it was different (not a chain).... More
- Also Known As:
- Madison Concourse Hotel And Governors
- Concourse Hotel Madison Wi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Madison’s hotel. Our staying power is confirmed by our long-standing dedication to being downtown Madison’s premier hotel and we are proud to be named Best Hotel for Business and Pleasure by Madison Magazine. We offer our guests a special Madison experience through our distinctive customer focus and perfect location that cannot be found at a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.