Inn on Ursulines provided the perfect accommodations for us during this year's Jazz Fest & we'd make it a place to choose again, when coming back to New Orleans We had Room #3 & after arriving at the ungodly hour of 2:30am, there was someone waiting for w/ a smile on his face & a warm greeting Thinking we'd hate... More
- Also Known As:
- Ursuline Guest House Hotel
- Ursuline Guest House Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally constructed in the 1700's, the Inn on Ursulines is one of the oldest structures in the French Quarter. Located between the famed Royal and Bourbon streets, this traditional Creole Cottage was once owned by Marie Laveau, who operated it as a guest house for travelers to the city seeking her services.While the smallest of the French Quarter Guest Houses group of boutique hotels, the Inn on Ursulines, and each of its 15 guest rooms, has been carefully restored to showcase the property's everlasting charm.Engrossed in the property's rich history and architecture are guest rooms providing today's traveler the comfort and modern conveniences expected of a great hotel. Our inviting courtyard is your personal sanctuary from the ongoing thrill that is the New Orleans experience. With both location and comfort, the Inn on Ursulines is the perfect home base for your next authentic French Quarter adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Inn on Ursulines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.