Great little hotel. Very comfortable bed, very friendly, helpful staff, very quiet. The decor is very outdated, but on the whole it was clean, although the bathroom was a little "grubby!", but not dirty. Would definitely recommend and would definitely stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Richelieu is a small hotel, 85 rooms, located in the historic French Quarter. We have a cafe & bar which overlook our courtyard & swimming pool area. Our in-room amenities include private baths, satellite television, refrigerator, telephone with Free Wireless Internet, Free local calls, hairdryer, iron & full-size ironing board. We also feature Secure, Self Parking On Premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Le Richelieu in the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.