Our children really enjoyed the soft floor playground and petting zoo, which included donkeys, sheep, chickens, peacocks and a turkey. The water bugs and tadpoles were a huge hit, too. The staff was especially helpful when one of our children got a splinter. The lady at the front desk swiftly produced a sewing kit and a glass of rakia (she... More
- Also Known As:
- Herceg Etno Selo Medjugorje Hotel Medjugorje
- Herceg Etno Selo Medjugorje Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Herceg etno village Međugorje is situated only 3 kilometers from the center of Međugorje and it represents an ideal opportunity to experience traditional Hercegovina. This vast complex represents a Herzegovinian village that is lost in time. There is a chapel, stable with animals, watermill, traditional shops and many other attractions. In the very heart of the village there is restaurant Herceg that already established itself as a true gourmet and wine tasting paradise. Accomodation units are ten houses made of Herzegovinian stone which contain handmade oak furniture. In seven houses there are 28 double rooms with LCD TV, telephone, ADSL high speed internet, and minibar. Remaining three houses are separate accommodation units-apartments which have a living room with fireplace and double room.For possible special events there is multiple-purpose congress hall that can accommodate up to 250 people for any seminar, presentation etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Herceg Etno selo Medjugorje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.