Had a good week at the above. The only thing missing was tea and coffee making facility's in the room. A small price to pay for a cheap week in the sun. The buffet wasn't as big as some I've seen but we never went hungry.
- Also Known As:
- St Nicholas Park Hotel
- St Nicholas Park Hisaronu
- St Nicholas Park Hotel Hisaronu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nicholas Park is a popular family hotel, set in landscaped gardens with uninterrupted views over the Mediterranean, a short stroll from the busy village of Hisaronu. There are two large swimming pools, one with waterslides, restaurant, pool snack bar, mini-market, Turkish Bath, 24 hour reception and free bus to Nicholas GenÃ§ beach at Oludeniz. Rooms and apartments have balcony, air-conditioning, telephone, refrigerator and kettle. Apartments include kitchenette with electric hob and cooking utensils. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your St Nicholas Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.