Very relaxing great beach and grounds and wonderful pools never too crowded.Closer to some of the nicest shopping and eating on the island. The suites very spacious could use a bit of updating but felt very homey and would go back anytime. Beautiful flowery spacious grounds.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Ekolu Village Hotel
- Wailea Ekolu Village Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Ekolu Village Resort Maui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the slopes of Haleakala with incredible vistas of the Pacific Ocean, Molokini crater and the neighboring islands of Lana’i and Kahoolawe, this condo resort has an ideal location at the gateway to Wailea. Set among the plush Wailea beach resorts, with easy escape to discover and explore the island of Maui and perched amid an 18-acre tropical garden paradise with 2 pools, recreation pavilion and barbecue grills, it’s just a tee shot away from the Wailea Blue Golf Course. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, private lanai, living/dining area and en-suite washer and dryer. Added Values include FREE parking, FREE wi-fi internet access, FREE calls to the US and Canada and preferred rates at Wailea Golf Courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Wailea Ekolu Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.