Just returned from a 3 night stay at the Crags, loved the staff and the warm 1900's feel of the lobby. It seemed straight out of a 40's movie about a ski resort, the rooms upstairs were modern and quite clean. (no maid service though our entire stay) Nice sitting area, kitchenette and large bathroom all very clean and updated.... More
- Also Known As:
- Historic Crags At The Golden Eagle Hotel
- Historic Crags At The Golden Eagle Hotel Estes Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge is ideally located in the heart of Estes Park on the north side of Prospect Mountain and only minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park. Breathtaking mountain views surround you making this the prefect location for your mountain wedding.The landscape of Rocky Mountain National Park is the steepest in the United States. Sixty mountain peaks over 12,000 feet high result in world-renown scenery and provide challenges for hikers and climbers. The extreme topography creates an amazing range of ecological zones within a short distance, similar to the changes that would be seen in a drive from Denver to northern Alaska. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Historic Crags at the Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.