This was second time staying at A Noble Inn (also stayed at Jackson House). Loved the Oge House right on the San Antonio River very near the action but also quiet and relaxing. Off street parking is very convient. Megan and the staff are some of the best part of staying here. They were very helpful. The breakfasts were excellent... More
- Also Known As:
- Noble Inns - The Oge House, Inn On The Riverwalk Hotel
- Noble Inns - The Oge House, Inn On The Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning San Antonio TX bed and breakfast featuring luxurious suites, amazing breakfasts & gracious service! Our bed and breakfast in San Antonio is beautifully appointed with fine antiques, fireplaces with antique mantels, & marble baths with two person Jacuzzis. Enjoy Queen or King beds with fine linens at our unforgettable River Walk Bed and Breakfast. Relax in the gazebo, on expansive verandas, or in lovely gardens at our King William District bed and breakfast. We are the only AAA 4 diamond B&B/inn in San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Noble Inns - The Oge House, Inn on the Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.