This is a wonderful hotel located in a perfect place to get the best of Santa Fe. Rooms are lovely, very clean and well set up. Restaurant is great food and the purple taxi and van. I just ran a small conference there and everyone had a super time. Especially loved the transportation options. Staff were courteous and professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Amex, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda And Spa New Mexico