We went to Monarch with our little two years old boy and stayed at the resort three nights. The owner found a piece of heaven in this secluded bay that it's really only for its guest and some fishermen families. We shared the resort only with an american couple so it seemed to be only for us. The staff was... More
- Also Known As:
- Monarch Sands Beach Hotel
- Monarch Sands Beach Hotel Dumaguete City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cove Sands Beach Resort is the perfect vacation haven for the entire family . Located just 40km drive from the local airport, North of the sleepy town of Siaton, Negros Oriental. Nestled on a secluded cove lies the peaceful and beautiful Cove Sands Beach Resort. We have various native style cottages made of Nipa, Bamboo and local materials, and cottages of Conventional build with aircon which all face the blue waters of the Bohol sea. Each cottage has a large porch to watch the local fishermen sail their small Bangka boats out for the nightly catch. The string of a hundred lights fill the horizo as they cast their nets.Snorkel our scenic cove, or have a dive in our pool or just simply unwind and enjoy one of the most beautiful sunsets in Negros. Cove Sands Beach Resort is a cozy place to spend a quiet time by the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo so you can book your Cove Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.