Great place, nice location! Ideal to surf even for beginner like myself. A very good surf instructer can be booked at the reception. If you're there, you should absolutely organise go visit and surf at Playa Hermosa. It's one of the prettiest beaches I've ever seen: palm trees, perfect waves, nice sand, lots of little crabs everywhere.
- Also Known As:
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Santa Teresa
- Cuesta Arriba Bed And Breakfast Hostel
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style hotel surrounded by trees and tropical gardens with budget cabinas, as well as private AC rooms. Communal kitchen, TV/ DVD room, resting areas and a sparkling pool in the landscaped garden. Complimentary breakfast, free Wireless is also offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Cuesta Arriba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.