We arrive for a five night stay after a lengthy trip from Toronto to Rome via rental car. We arrived exhausted and a lil shaky after the drive..can be a lil nerve racking...crazy drivers...our Gps kept saying we were at the hotel but we were just below it actually.We just had to look up lol. We were met by Pino... More
- Also Known As:
- Holidays Fico d`India / Prickly Pear Hotel Furore
- Holidays Fico d`India / Prickly Pear Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holidays Fico d'India was born in 2005.This is the family business.The beauty of the home, which was inherited from the owners grandparents, Pino was the starting point for the new design, keeping one objective in mind: to maintain intact the Mediterranean atmosphere that has always characterized the coast while recuperating antic traditions of the Campagne region. The care of the gardens, rich with exotic plants, lemon and orange trees, shows the love that the new owners have for their property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Holidays Fico d'India / Prickly Pear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.