Wonderful setting, exceptional service and charming staff, starting with Pino, who is a great host and makes you feel at home every single time he is around! We really loved the Amalfi coast, but half of the experience was definitely staying at Fico d'India and eating the great food served in the restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Holidays Fico d`India / Prickly Pear Hotel Furore
- Holidays Fico d`India / Prickly Pear Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holidays Fico d'India was born in 2005.This is the family business.The beauty of the home, which was inherited from the owners grandparents, Pino was the starting point for the new design, keeping one objective in mind: to maintain intact the Mediterranean atmosphere that has always characterized the coast while recuperating antic traditions of the Campagne region. The care of the gardens, rich with exotic plants, lemon and orange trees, shows the love that the new owners have for their property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holidays Fico d'India / Prickly Pear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.