We stayed for 3 nights and could have stayed for more. It was so wonderful. The pool, sauna, rooms, breakfast, staff and dinner. I would so easily recommend it. You get a bus pass whixh is so easy to use and bus stop is just at the bottom of the driveway. Was a truly great relaxing and memorable stay.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Berghotel Rehlegg Hotel Ramsau
- Best Western Berghotel Rehlegg Hotel
- Best Western Ramsau
- Ramsau Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the Bavarian Alps, you will find the Berghotel Rehlegg. Enjoy sparkling clear creeks, airy heights and enchanted forests.An intimate atmosphere and refined hospitality helps to distinguish the Rehlegg. Relax in our wellness area or let us pamper you at the WatzmannSpa. Or just take in the breathtaking panoramic view that our indoor pool provides.Should you feel the urge for some culture, Salzburg with all its cultural events is just half an hours drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Berghotel Rehlegg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.