i loved that the upgraded tents had air conditioning, directv, marble bathroom, a hammock and a living room, also front ocean view! everyone working there was so nice, willing to help and friendly. the food was very good, the fish was so fresh! and there was a golf cart to take you to the rooms. be sure to go to... More
- Also Known As:
- Vichayito Bungalows y Carpas De Playa Hotel
- Vichayito Bungalows y Carpas De Playa Hotel Mancora
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and intimate cabins and bedouin-style tents, radiant in the mid-afternoon sun - only 20 minutes from Mancora town. Enjoy breathtaking sunsets, exquisite seafood as well as an unbeatable location. A different experience from everyday Mancora, the setting adapts to a romantic retreat or a relaxing family holiday. Lie down in the hammocks watching the setting sun or relax with a poolside massage after a day in the surf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Vichayito Bungalows y Carpas de Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.