Only complaint is room had no windows at all. Also, supper needs to be pre-booked with front desk or you do not eat! Town is a 10 minute drive away and is quite quaint. Nice beaches nearby... Pool was closed for cleaning. Overall, enjoyed our stay
- Also Known As:
- Mezzaluna Hotel Carloforte
- Hotel Mezzaluna Carloforte, Sardinia, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Mezzaluna is in Carloforte, on the Island of San Pietro, in Sardinia, in the centre of the Mediterranean. This island-off-an-island really has it all, for a holiday to write home about: sea, leisure, sport, nature, culture, food and wine. The hotel blends perfectly into the surrounding environment, nestling between Mediterranean maquis and a splendid pine forest, close to the Gulf of Mezzaluna, from which it has borrowed the name.The ideal place for a fun, relaxing holiday in an unspoilt natural landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Mezzaluna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.