Our 4 night stay at Tenuta Santo Pietro came 3 weeks into a month long France/Italy journey with friends.and what an amazing place to relax and enjoy the Tuscan sights. The rooms were elegantly furnished and very spacious, ours had 6 windows overlooking the Tuscan Hills . Felt immediately at home with the thoughtful and friendly service of the staff... More
- Also Known As:
- Tenuta Santo Pietro Hotel
- Tenuta Santo Pietro Hotel Pienza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new owners of Tenuta Santo Pietro recently completed a loving and total restoration of the property to maintain the integrity of its historic 13th-century structure while offering all the modern comforts that will make you feel at home. The inn is fully air-conditioned (windows are also screened so you can enjoy the Tuscan air) and has wireless access and TV in every room. Each of Santo Pietro's twelve bedrooms has its own marble bathroom, and offers a welcoming bed with exquisite Italian-made linens, down pillows and comforters. An expansive manicured lawn sits off the back of the house, along with several patio areas, comfortably furnished so you can sit and look out over the terraced lawn to the pool and to the town of Pienza beyond. The pool—complete with outdoor shower—welcomes guests with lovely padded teak chaises and umbrellaed tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Tenuta Santo Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.