If you prefer the small, family owned, "local like" hotels to the big resorts, you will like this place. First we found the room quite dodgy, but after a couple of days and after seeing some alternative resort type accomodations, we started to like it very much. Yes, you need a car, but you need a car anyway if you... More
- Also Known As:
- Cap Sud Caraibes Guadeloupe
- Cap Sud Caraibes Guadeloupe/Gosier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 200m from the turquoise Caribbean Guadeloupe, on the beach of Petit Havre, this small hotel will seduce you with its style, its calm and blue colors dominating. The rooms overlook a tropical garden or the sea and the islands of Marie Galante and Les Saintes. Breakfasts and ti 'punch will be served in a nicely decorated hut, open on the huge pool and tropical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Cap Sud Caraibes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.