Beautifully landscaped, with a wonderful pool and cabana area. The staff couldn't be nicer...speak English well, but will work with my faulty Italian. All rooms have patios or balconies, and are large by European standards. The beds are so firm that I woke up numerous times in discomfort each night. The restaurant on site would rate a 4/5 for food... More
- Also Known As:
- Tenuta Centoporte Giurdignano
- Tenuta Centoporte Hotel Giurdignano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tenuta Centoporte Resort Hotel is a charming residence situated in the countryside of Otranto.Dry stone walls, the same typical stones and local materials, the sobriety and the elegant furnishings and the beautiful setting of the outdoor spaces enriched by the countryside vegetation, evoke the magical atmosphere of an ancient Mediterranean dwelling.Tenuta Centoporte is a charming structure evocatively named deriving from proximity to the remains of Monastero Le Centoporte, a Basilian Abbey of the V-VI century.This historical root makes the estate, fully immersed in the silver green of centuries old olive trees that characterize the countryside between Otranto and Giurdignano, even more attractive.The Resort Hotel Tenuta Centoporte is situated right on the ancient road that connects Otranto to Giurdignano the ideal place for those who love peace and privacy without sacrificing the pristine sea of Otranto land. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Tenuta Centoporte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.