We did not stay here. However, we did a wine tour and ate in their wonderful, small restaurant on the premises. My husband had to-die for steak and I had lobster ravioli with truffle sauce. It was a delicous meal accompanied by their own chianti. Had a great time overall.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Di Gabbiano Hotel San Casciano In Val Di Pesa
- Castello Di Gabbiano Hotel
- Castello Di Gabbiano Italy/San Casciano In Val Di Pesa, Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a wonderful stay in a castle of the 11th century in the heart of the Chianti Classico not far from Florence and Siena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castello di Gabbiano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.