We had an '70s apartment with kitchenette, 3 bunks, sofa bed and bedroom. Nothing fancy, but the price was right. Plenty of space for four of us. No wifi in apartment but good wifi close by in the lobby. The pool looked nice but we didn't use it. The views out the small deck are incredible. This is a relatively... More
- Also Known As:
- Centro Vacanze Veronza Hotel
- Centro Vacanze Veronza Hotel Cavalese
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a beautiful location, on the top of a hill with wonderful view over Cavalese, it is a complete FAMILY HOTEL offering rooms and family suites, and a RESIDENCE with wide choice of apartments. Indoor swimming pool and SPA with wellness area and a lot of beauty treatments on request, restaurant, pizzeria, BABY CLUB all day long with reserved area, rich program of activities for children and also for adults, parking and garage on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Centro Vacanze Veronza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.