A return visit after 3 years, and not one we will repeat, sadly. We ordered 2 bottles of wine whilst selecting our food. The rose was served in a cooler, with the lid still screwed on. Fortunately we were able to deal with that, but the bottle of red that was then served also needed opening- with a corkscrew. Starters... More
- Also Known As:
- The Queen`s Head At Belton Hotel
- The Queen`s Head At Belton Hotel Belton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queen's Head, once a ale house, now a charming contemporary restaurant with rooms. The Queen's Head offers stylish accommodation in six boutique double en-suite bedrooms. Under new Ownership and management from April 19th 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your The Queen's Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.