This is a fantastic place to stay if you want to get away from it all. Nestled in the woods, in the middle of the mountains, the lodge is a perfect place to get in touch with nature. The view from the lobby is amazing. While we were there, it was raining most of the time but every now and... More
- Also Known As:
- Wilderness Lodge Arthurs Pass Hotel
- Wilderness Lodge Arthurs Pass Hotel Arthurs Pass
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2,400 hectares (6,000 acres) of our own private nature reserve and working farm surrounded by Arthur's Pass National Park. Discover spectacular mountains, lake canoeing, 30km of walking trails, alpine flowers and moss carpeted beech forest. Enjoy our high country farm featuring merino sheep shearing and sheepdog displays every second day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Wilderness Lodge Arthurs Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.