Overlooking the blue ocean from hill, Terrace to eat breakfast while watching the sea, And, staff that bri ngs a pleasant greeting every day. Every day, Michelle and that gives me a smile and coffee burning hot, tell me the wonderful beaches and restaurants every day, Riki that come true with a smile to any demand. Can you satisfy you,... More
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Hotel Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Nissaki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.