After a 3 hours long trip from the airport we finally arrived to The Blue Orchid Resort where the staff greeted us. Ariel the manager walked us to our room while the staff was carrying our luggage. The room was spacious, clear and clean with a sea view terrasse. You could enjoy the sound of the waves anytime. The matress... More
- Also Known As:
- The Blue Orchid Hotel Moalboal
- The Blue Orchid Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful, private, seaside resort accommodation is tucked away in a secluded corner of Mac Payong at the end of and just 5 minutes walk from the 2km White Beach. With just a short drive away from Moalboal, and Panagsama it offers a quiet, idyllic setting for your holiday. The location couldn’t get any better for diving in the Philippines as one of the best reefs in the area is directly in front of the resort with dive boats anchoring there daily. All you have to do is walk down from the private man made beach with your gear on and start your dive, which is perfect for beginners and also for snorkelers. The resort’s architecture is a blend of Mediterranean and native styles incorporating local stone and thatched roof with white arches and Spanish tiles. Each room has either a large arched doorway or huge glass sliding doors to provide guests with amazing ocean views. Fall asleep after a hard day’s dive to the sound of gentle waves and the wind gently blowing through the yucca trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Blue Orchid Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.