A little off the beaten path, but the view was well worth it. Make sure you get to the light house, and climb to the top. It can't be beat. You will have to travel down the mountain for a good meal, but again, worth it to experience the view of the lake.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Paradiso Sul Lago Hotel
- Albergo Paradiso Sul Lago Hotel Brunate
- Hotel Paradiso Sul Lago Brunate, Lake Como, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The small eco-friendly family hotel Paradiso sul Lago, existing from 1908, is located at 900 metres a.s.l. in a wonderful panoramic location with view on the nicest area of the Lake Como from Moltrasio to Laglio where George Clooney owns Villa Oleandra. There are several possibilities for boat tour or hiking from the hotel and for your relax you can use the big swimming pool and solarium on the lake view terrace. At walking distance there is the Volta Lighthouse tower with a unique view on the Alps and the Lake Como. The hotel and its 12 rooms have been renovated in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Stentorian NV and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Paradiso Sul Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.