My wife and I spent 5 blissful days and nights at Chateau de la Treyne in October 2013. We arrived on a particularly gorgeous afternoon. Our fairytale began as we crossed the bridge over the Dordogne and then caught our first hidden glance of the chateau -- gorgeously perched on a rock precipice rising above the glistening Dordogne. My wife... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Treyne Hotel Souillac
- Chateau De La Treyne Souillac
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The tower is so close to the Dordogne river that it feels like the Chateau could almost topple into ... All our rooms are stylishly decorated with period furniture, four poster beds, secretaire desks, traditional parquet floors but complemented by the most modern amenities like jacuzzi-style bathtubs. Practically all enjoy grandiose views of the Dordogne Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Chateau de la Treyne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.