We recently spent a five day stay at the magical mwazaro beach resort. accommodation was very comfortable and the full board food at the amazing low prices was unbelievable and sooooo extremely tasty. Delicious fresh fish every day with breakfast cooked to order. I especially liked the unusually beautiful hand basins outside all the rooms! The staff were very attentive... More
- Also Known As:
- Mwazaro Beach Mangrove Hotel
- Mwazaro Beach Mangrove Hotel Shimoni
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mwazaro Beach Resort is located at the southern east coast of Africa. There is a main building with a dining area and small restaurant, a beach bar and a chill out area. Our Lodge has three different categories of accommodation:Coral House Lower Floor: These rooms in the luxury stone bungalows have a living room, bedroom and a private bathroom with hot water. There is a sea view terrace with a stunning view of the spot. The rooms are also equipped with a comfortable double bed, electricity and a fan. Coral House - Upper Floor:The rooms are located on the upper floor of the unique stone bungalows, where you have a beautiful sea view terrace. Another highlight of the Coral House Upper Floor is the chic, large bathroom with a view of the mangrove jungle. A stylish ambience creates the living area with african furniture. Palm Bungalows: These traditional African cottages are made of wood, covered with palm leaves. They are situated directly at the beach. Each Makuti has a comfortable double bed and a spacious terrace with a perfect view to the beach. The nine wooden Makuti Cottages share three ample bathhouses with separate toilets and showers which will be cleaned daily. The two stone Makutis has each their own, external sanitary room. Lodge Apartments: These apartments are part of the main building. Both have two bedrooms and a private bathroom. The apartment Sirius additionally has a large living room and a second lavatory. A spacious terrace offers you a great view to the spot. They are perfect for families or small groups. Half board always included! All of our Kenyan Island packages include breakfast and dinner. We have no cheesy buffets here! Our in-house chef daily prepares a wide range of fresh, delicious meals. We do our best to accommodate all dietary preferences. Vegetarian? Pescatarian? Let us know what you prefer and we will do our best to fulfill your needs. You can grab lunch and snacks whenever you want at our beach bar. There you’ll find typical African dishes as well as western food such as sandwiches, burgers and seafood dishes, all at reasonable pricesActivities: There is a whole lot more to do in Kenya than just relaxing at the beach. Starting from the Lodge we have plenty of Activities to offer. For the sportive ones we have kitesurfing (there are licensed instructors at the Lodge during wind-season), stand-up-paddling, diving, snorkeling and deep sea fishing.To explore the nature and culture of Kenya there is the possibility to choose between one of three Safaris, strolling around the village with a guide and a mangrove tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mwazaro Beach Mangrove Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.