An excellent three night experience indeed: the staff is very keen to make your stay as good as possible; the castle is magnificent and charming; the restaurant is excellent (and we definitively recommend dining there; room Lavande is spacious, well equipped and very clean; they made every possible effort to ensure the stay of our 10 month old son was... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Rochegude Hotel
- Chateau De Rochegude Hotel Rochegude
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau de Rochegude, located in the heart of the Provencal Drome region, majestically overlooks the Cotes du Rhone vineyards. The cellars of the chateau boast some of the best Cotes du Rhone and are a starting point for wine tastings in the surrounding vineyards. Other activities include a visit to the Ardeche Caves or to the Roman remains such as those in Vaison-la-Romaine, the Pont du Gard, the antique theater in Orange… There is so much to discover in this region! On your return to the chateau enjoy a plate of warm, crunchy truffles, steamed in butter, accompanied by eggs and slices of toast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau de Rochegude reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.