I have travelled around the world. This by far was paradise. Not a bad moment.Went with a group of friends. Everything was perfect. From the service to food to room and amenities. Not cheap but worth every cent. I wish i could be there now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst stunning white sandy beaches, lush vegetation, 17,000 coconut trees and towering banyan trees, Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort and Spa is the first luxury resort in the Maldives south of the equator. Located in a boutique-style environment, guests can choose from private ocean retreats to unique tropical tree house villas with panoramic views. A selection of tempting fine dining options, innovative treatments at CHI, The Spa and cycling in nearby islands will satisfy every sense. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Shangri-La's Villingili Resort and Spa Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Villingili Resort And Spa Maldives Hotel Addu Atoll
- Shangri-La`s Villingili Resort And Spa Maldives Hotel
- Shangri-La's Villingili Resort And Spa Maldives Addu Atoll