We stayed in the campground, lovely big grassy sites, lots of trees and opposite the pool/bistro area. We ate in the bistro, great menu, not the usual parmas etc. The oven baked barramundi and the rigatoni with prawns, scallops and barramundi were fabulous! Extended our stay by an extra night it is so good.
- Also Known As:
- Kakadu Lodge And Caravan Park Hotel Jabiru
- Kakadu Lodge And Caravan Park Hotel
- Kakadu Hotel National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- also 286 caravan and camping sites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kakadu Lodge and Caravan Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.