I stayed here as part of a 5 day husky safari which I'd booked through Activities Abroad. The hotel isn't 5 star accommodation, but It's a nice place to stay and has all you need from a hotel. Given how cold it was outside, the rooms were surprisingly warm. In fact I found myself turning the heating down as I... More
- Also Known As:
- Harriniva Holiday Centre Hotel Muonio
- Harriniva Holiday Centre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harriniva Holiday Centre is a family run business established in 1973. It provides versatile accommodation and restaurant services as well as unforgettable safari program services in the beautiful and unspoilt nature of Northern Lapland. The proprietors, Maria and Köpi Pietikäinen, and the whole Harriniva team welcome you to a unique and enjoyable experience of a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Harriniva Holiday Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.