We were looking for a stopover along the N4 enroute to Hazyview. There didn't seem to be a great deal of choice so we choose the Acra Retreat. Waterval Boven has little to offer the general tourist but for archaeologists, the ancient stone walls in the area will be very interesting and there is good rock climbing nearby. We'd asked... More
- Also Known As:
- Acra Retreat - Mountain View Lodge - Waterval Boven Hotel Waterval Boven
- Acra Retreat - Mountain View Lodge - Waterval Boven Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acra Retreat - Mountain View Lodge - is situated on the edge of a cliff with magnificent views of the Elands Valley. The property is 11Ha and borders on the Nature Reserve. We have a swimming pool, a kiddy pool, a fully licensed bar, a fully equipped gym and a trampoline for the kids. A full breakfast is served every morning and dinners are made on request. Our motto is peace and tranquility.. We organise tours and trips to the nearby attractions, Steam Train rides, Stone Circle tours, trout fishing, mountain biking, abseiling, climbing and horse riding. Only 2,5 hrs from Johannesburg or Pretoria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Acra Retreat - Mountain View Lodge - Waterval Boven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.