Nothing is left unthought of at this warm, welcoming, pristine cottage. Gilly and John are delightful and will anticipate what you want before you need it. Pros. We arrived without a car and without warning that one of us was a veggie and nothing was too much trouble.
- Also Known As:
- River Cottage Hotel
- River Cottage Hotel Ashford-In-The-Water
- River Cottage Ashford-In-The-Water, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning 5 star boutique B&B in Ashford-in-the-Water, arguably the prettiest village in the Peak District National Park. Beautiful riverside location, great local produce breakfast, quality dining a stroll away and stunning walks from the front door. 10 minutes from Chatsworth House, 5 minutes from Haddon Hall and at the start of the Monsal Trail. Spend lazy afternoons sitting by the river feeding the trout, or come and walk the trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your River Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.