We stayed at the Secret Cove Beach Resort for 2-nights in late February (P1400/$35). We arrived on the Oceanjet ferry from Jagna (P600; 3 hrs) to Benoni, then took a fixed price multivan to the hotel (P450; 20 min). The Secret Cove is a small resort (6 rooms) set back from the road among well maintained grounds on a rocky... More
- Also Known As:
- Secret Cove Beach Hotel Mambajao
- Secret Cove Beach Resort Camiguin/Mambajao, Philippines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet Quality resort well known for its excellent kitchen & bountiful bar, ideally located five (5) kilometers from the Mambajao Airport on an acre of land fronting the Bohol Sea and picturesque White Island. We are a Canadian / Filipina owned & managed seven (7) room dive resort with a very good restaurant, well stocked bar, a games room with billiards and a small library. We cater to tourists, scuba divers, adventure tourists and travelers who would like a comfortable place to relax. We are D.O.T. accredited and have been D.O.T. accredited since September 2000. Bida & Tom Solski ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Secret Cove Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.