This is the only place to stay if visiting the Gallipoli peninsular. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The food is excellent. The setting overlooking a valley and far hillside in the National park is relaxed and peaceful. Your host, Eric, is welcoming and a fountain of knowledge on both the area and its history.
- Also Known As:
- The Gallipoli Houses Hotel Eceabat
- The Gallipoli Houses Hotel
- The Gallipoli Houses Eceabat, Turkey - Canakkale Province
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gallipoli houses is a small authentic hotel, tucked away in the heart of the Gallipoli National Park. This privileged location makes it an ideal base to explore the Gallipoli battlefields. The rooms have been designed with modesty yet are fitted-out with everything necessary for a comfortable stay. Every room features a walk-in shower, coffee & tea making facilities and air conditioning. Wireless internet covers the foyer, dining area and most of the guest-rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Gallipoli Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.